- FAI confirm Keane can play against England
- List of Match Officials 2013 - Gameweek 15
- League of Ireland Suspensions - Gameweek 15
- Pilkington withdraws from Irish squad
- The Extratime.ie Sportscast - Episode 2
- FAI Ford Cup Second Round fixtures finalised
- Sligo Rovers versus Dundalk rescheduled
- EA Sports Second Round Previews
- League of Ireland Attendances - Gameweek 14
- Dunne laments leaky rearguard
- League of Ireland Midweek Suspensions
- Taylor admits two points were lost
- In Pictures: Women's National League Cup Final 2013
- Buckley delighted with Saints win
- Doherty rues individual mistakes
- In Pictures: Airtricity League Gameweek 13/14
- O'Brien resigns as Waterford Utd manager
- King names Ireland U21 squad
A series of photos from Extratime.ie photographers during the EA Sports Cup. Gary Foy at Finn Harps v Derry City ...... Read more
Derry put their Airtricity title hopes firmly back on track as Rory Patterson scored an 86th minute winner in a ... Read more...
The managerial regime may have changed at Tolka Park but an all too familiar second half implosion saw Shelbourne slump ... Read more...
It was honours even in a sunny Belfield Bowl on Friday night as an early Shane Tracy goal was cancelled ... Read more...
- Shamrock Rovers 1 - 0 Dundalk
Shamrock Rovers ended Dundalk’s interest in the 2013 EA Sports Cup on Tuesday evening as they battled to a 1-0 victory.
- Drogheda United 6 - 0 Longford Town
Drogheda Utd began their defence of the EA Sports Cup with a comprehensive win over Longford Town in Hunky Dory Park on Monday night.
- Wexford Youths 0 - 4 Cork City
Cork City easily progressed to the second round of the EA Sports Cup as they saw off Wexford Youths 4-0 in Ferrycarrig Park.
- Bohemians 4 - 2 Bray Wanderers (AET)
Extratime goals from Chris Lyons and Kevin O'Leary helped Bohemians to a 4-2 victory over Bray Wanderers in the second round of the EA Cup at Dalymount Park on Tuesday night.
- Sligo Rovers 4 - 0 Mervue United
Sligo Rovers stormed through to the quarter-finals of the EA Sports Cup after a 4-0 victory over Mervue United on Monday night.
- Limerick 1 - 1 Waterford United (Limerick win 4-2 on penos)
It took a penalty shootout for Limerick to book their place in the next round of the EA Sports Cup after a last gasp Barry Sheedy equaliser sent the game to extra time after Vinny Sullivan put the visitors ahead.
- Finn Harps 1 - 1 Derry City (Derry win 6-5 on penos)
Derry City sneaked into the third round of the EA Sports League Cup when they defeated a spirited Finn Harps on penalties in Ballybofey on Monday night.
- Longford Town 5 - 1 Cobh Ramblers
A four goal blitz in the second quarter saw Longford Town surge to an easy 5-1 win over a hapless Cobh Ramblers side at the City Calling Stadium on Friday night.
- Sligo Rovers -v- Dundalk
League leaders Sligo Rovers welcome Stephen Kenny’s Dundalk to the Showgrounds on Saturday evening (kick-off 7.45pm).
- Finn Harps 1 - 0 Mervue United
There was a theory that when Mervue United meet Finn Harps in Ballybofey, the two sides’ chemistry brings with it a guarantee of goals - but there was only one goal those who attended Finn Park left talking about on Friday night.
Drogheda United responded in the best possible manner after their Cup final defeat with a 1-0 victory at Thomond Park ... Read more...
St. Patrick's Athletic and Shamrock Rovers drew 0-0 in an eventful game in the Airtricity League Premier Division at Inchicore ... Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...