- Buckley satisfied with display in Warsaw
- League announces fixture changes due to European involvement
- Possibility of Pat's v Celtic for Irish champions
- Northern Irish Internationals secure new Clubs
- Berg rues Legia performance against Saints
- Ireland begin European Nations Cup with historic victory
- Video: Christy Fagan goal versus Legia Warsaw
- Robbie Keane sweet long range strike for LA
- League of Ireland Match Officials 2014 - Gameweek 19
- League of Ireland Suspensions 2014 - Gameweek 19
- Ireland Under 19 Video Diaries - Amy O'Connor & Chloe Mustaki
- In Pictures: Shamrock Rovers 1 - 4 Wolves
- Shamrock Rovers 1 - 4 Wolves
- How Ireland reached the UEFA Under 19 Women's European Championships
- The Slog Sweep, Ireland's Weekly Cricket Show - Episode Nine
- In Pictures: Bohemians 0 - 4 Dundee United
- The Inside Forward - Manager merry-go-round
- Packie Bonner discusses youth development at Galway Cup launch
Goals from last night's UEFA European Championship game between the Republic of Ireland and Sweden.... Read more
Cork City are three points clear at the top of the SSE Airtricity League table after they defeated Drogheda United ... Read more...
Bohemians and Saint Patricks Athletic played out an entertaining 1-1 draw in the SSE Airtricity League Premier Division at Dalymount ... Read more...
Cork City FC kept their title challenge on track, as they came out on top in the Munster Derby after ... Read more...
- EA Cup: Shamrock Rovers 2 - 0 Cork City
Goals from Ronan Finn and Ciaran Kilduff sent Shamrock Rovers into the semi-finals of the EA Sports Cup at Tallaght Stadium in a game that also saw both Rovers and Cork City finish with ten men.
- EA Cup: Shamrock Rovers -v- Cork City
Shamrock Rovers are the current holders of the EA Sports Cup and they will be hoping to retain the trophy they won in the final against Drogheda United last year.
- League Report: Shamrock Rovers B 0 - 2 Shelbourne
Goals from Dylan Connolly and substitute Lee Duffy saw Shelbourne keep the pressure on First Division pace setters Longford Town with what could be described as a slightly flattering 2-0 Ringsend derby win over a spirited Shamrock Rovers 'B' side at Tallaght Stadium.
- League Preview: Shamrock Rovers B -v- Shelbourne
It is tough task in Tallaght that awaits Shamrock Rovers’ First Division team on Sunday afternoon when Shelbourne cross the Liffey to take on the Hoops (kick off 2pm). Shels currently sit second place in the table while the Hoops are second last, having lost six matches in a row.
- League Report: Cobh Ramblers 0 - 3 Longford Town
A David O’Sullivan hat-trick helped Longford Town to a 3-0 win over Cobh Ramblers at St. Colman’s Park on Saturday night to move four points clear at the top of the SSE Airtricity First Division.
- League Preview: Cobh Ramblers -v- Longford Town
Cobh Ramblers welcome the new Airtricity League First Division leaders Longford Town to St. Colman’s Park on Saturday evening. Kick off 7.45pm.
- League Report: Finn Harps 0 - 0 Galway
Seeing as Finn Harps had shared two draws already this season in the SSE Airtricity League First Division, perhaps it wasn’t all that surprising that there was a third share of the spoils at Finn Park on Friday.
- League Report: Bray Wanderers 0 - 3 Shamrock Rovers
Shamrock Rovers moved into third place in the Airtricity League with a 3-0 win over Bray Wanderers in the Carlisle Grounds on Friday evening. It was Bray’s fifth league loss on the bounce. While the Seagulls were the better team in the first half, the Hoops scored three goals in 15 second half minutes from Dean Kelly, Jason McGuinness and Shane Robinson to earn all three points and move them above St. Pat’s in the table.
- League Report: Cork City 2 - 1 UCD
Cork City’s title challenge gained further momentum as they beat a defiant 10-man UCD 2-1 at Turner’s Cross on Friday night to move three points clear of Dundalk at the top of the SSE Airtricity Premier Division table.
- League Preview: Finn Harps -v- Galway FC
Third place Galway FC are welcomed to Finn Park this Friday to take on fifth place Finn Harps in a match that has make or break proportions for Ollie Horgan's men. Kick off is at 8 pm.
New Sligo Rovers manager John Coleman got off to a winning start as his side defeated ten man Drogheda United ... Read more...
Shamrock Rovers recorded a well deserved two goal victory over UCD in the Belfield Bowl on Friday night. It was ... Read more...
Below is the Premier Division Top Scorer List 2014 (updated 14 June 2014). If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Below is the First Division Top Scorer List 2014 (updated June 14th 2014). If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
The second Gameweek of the Airtricity League saw 43 cards shown across ten games. Of those, only one red was shown. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...