- Caulfield - Lenihan will be an "exceptional player"
- League of Ireland Attendances 2014 - Gameweek 1
- EA Sports Cup Preview
- Super-sub McMillan praises Sligo's resolve
- U19 Divisions Round-up - Week 23
- Buckley not getting carried away with impressive display
- Ireland Women's U19 draw with England
- Draw fair result for Pats boss
- Perry ready for winner-takes-all clash with Swiss
- Dunne takes positives from defeat
- Opening day win delight for Cousins
- 2014 Algarve Cup - Day 2 Review
- Season Preview 2014 - Cobh Ramblers
- 2014 Airtricity League Table Predictions
- 14 Day Countdown to League of Ireland
- Navigating HT/FT betting in the LOI
- 2014 Cyprus Cup - Day 2 Review
- 2014 Premier Division Season Previews
The first Gameweek of the Airtricity League was a busy one for referees as 59 cards were shown across ten ...... Read more
BOHEMIANS will have given UCD nightmares about the pending EA Sports Cup clash after a 3-0 triumph over a lowly ... Read more...
St Patrick’s Athletic got the defence of their Premier Division crown off to a start on Friday night with a ... Read more...
On their return to League of Ireland action, and even with President Michael D. Higgins in the crowd, Galway F.C ... Read more...
- EA SPORTS CUP: Galway FC 2 - 0 Mayo League
Galway FC registered their first competitive win as late second half goals from Marty Owens and sub Jake Keegan finally saw the home side overcome their Mayo neighbours at Eamonn Deacy Park on Tuesday night in the EA Sports Cup.
- EA SPORTS CUP: Athlone Town 0-1 Longford Town
Longford Town defeated Midlands rivals Athlone Town in the first round of the EA Sports Cup as Gary Shaw’s 71st minute strike settled this poor encounter at the Athlone Town Stadium on Monday night.
- SETANTA CUP: St Patrick's Ath 5-0 Ballinamallard United
League of Ireland champions Saint Patrick’s Athletic progressed past Ballinamallard United with ease on Monday evening in their quest to add an all-island crown to their SSE Airtricity League title.
- EA SPORTS CUP: Shelbourne 2 - 5 Bray Wanderers
IT took 120 minutes, but Bray Wanderers saw off the challenge of Shelbourne tonight in Tolka Park to progress in the EA Sports Cup.
- SETANTA CUP: Sligo Rovers 5-0 Crusaders
Sligo Rovers are into the semi-finals of the Setanta Sports Cup following a comprehensive 5-0 victory in the Showgrounds, finishing 9-1 on aggregate.
- EA SPORTS CUP: Finn Harps 3 - 2 Cockhill Celtic
FOR Ollie Horgan, the over-riding feeling here will likely have been one of relief. Ten-man Cockhill Celtic proved far from obliging opponents and pushed Finn Harps to the pins of their collar in a tense EA Sports League Cup opener in Ballybofey.
- EA SPORTS CUP: UCD 0 - 3 Bohemians
BOHEMIANS inflicted a second three nil defeat on UCD in the space of four days at the UCD Bowl this time to ensure progression to the next round of the EA Sports Cup.
- Setanta Preview: St Pats -v- Ballinamallard
Macdara Ferris previews the Setanta Sports Cup clash between St Pats and Ballinamallard
- Setanta Cup Preview - Coleraine -v- Dundalk
Donal Greene previews the Setanta Sports Cup game between Coleraine and Dundalk
- League Report: Shamrock Rovers 1 - 1 Derry City
The football may not have been as stylish as Candystripes boss Roddy Collins but it was honours even as Shamrock Rovers and Derry City played out an entertaining 1-1 draw in Tallaght Stadium on Sunday evening.
Second half goals from Philip Hand and Dylan Connolly helped Shelbourne to a hard fought 2-0 win over Wexford Youths ... Read more...
Two red cards were the main talking point of a rather lacklustre draw between Limerick and Bray Wanderers at Thomond ... Read more...
Below is the Premier Division Top Scorer List 2014 after Gameweek 1. If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Below is the First Division Top Scorer List 2014 after Gameweek 1. If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
The first Gameweek of the Airtricity League was a busy one for referees as 59 cards were shown across ten games. Of those, seven reds were shown, three of which came in the Louth derby between Drogheda United and Dundalk. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...