- Predicting Limerick FC v Derry City
- O'Keeffe happy with draw
- Shelbourne see off Peamount to win FAI Umbro Women's U16 Cup
- Caulfield reflective after Cup stalemate
- Murray relieved with late strike to secure draw
- Pat Fenlon pleased with Hoops cup progression
- Dundalk hit with 18k UEFA fine
- Lenihan dreams to come through as Cork accept second bid
- Roddy Collins takes the Ice-Bucket Challenge
- Extratime Fantasy Football League in association with Bison Bar & BBQ - Gameweek 1 Update
- Video: Julie-Ann Russell superb goal from 35-yards
- Morrissey aiming for City FAI Cup success
- Rep of Ireland Women 2 - 0 Slovenia Women In Pictures
- League of Ireland Match Officials 2014 - Gameweek 24
- The Slog Sweep, Ireland's Weekly Cricket Show - Episode Fifteen ISC Special
- Ford focused on finding FAI Cup stars
- The Slog Sweep, Ireland's Weekly Cricket Show - Episode Fourteen
- League of Ireland Suspensions 2014 - Gameweek 24
Tonight’s FAI Ford Cup Third Round Replay between Shelbourne and St Patrick’s Athletic at Tolka Park was called off due ...... Read more
Two goals in the opening ten minutes promised an evening of goals at Richmond Park on Friday night but St ... Read more...
A John Mountney piledriver booked Dundalk’s place in the FAI Cup quarter-finals after they overcame a stubborn Galway FC at ... Read more...
An overcast evening at the Showgrounds saw Sligo Rovers and Dundalk draw 1-1 in the SSE Airtricity League with Danny ... Read more...
- FAI Cup Replay Preview: St. Pat's -v- Shelbourne
Shels head into their FAI Ford Cup 3rd round replay with fellow Dublin foes St Pat's buoyed by their 1-1 draw in Richmond Park on Friday night.
- League Report: Limerick 0 - 4 Derry City
Derry City thumped an abysmal Limerick 4-0 in Monday night’s sloe SSE Airticity League game at Thomond Park. Goals from Shane McEleney, Michael Duffy, Phillip Lowry and Ryan Curran gave the visitors all three points. In a game that rarely caught the imagination, Derry ended a three game losing streak as Martin Russell suffered home defeat for the first time.
- FAI Cup Replay: Bohemians 1 - 0 Cork City
Dinny Corcoran’s 39th minute goal was enough to send Bohemians through to the FAI Cup quarter-finals at the expense of Cork City at Dalymount Park on Monday night.
- League Preview: Limerick -v- Derry City
The Super Blues host Derry City in a re-arranged tie at Thomond Park on Monday night, where kick-off is at 7.45pm. The game represents an opportunity for Limerick to build on consecutive home victories, as well as add to their impressive victory at Richmond Park last time out.
- FAI Cup Replay: Bohemians -v- Cork City
Despite the fact that Bohs and Cork played out a thrilling 2-2 draw last Friday, the star of this FAI Cup replay could yet turn out to be the pitch. This will be the first game on the Dalymount surface since the ill-fated abandonment of the league derby one week ago and there will be considerable interest in the state of the turf.
- FAI Preview: St Michael's AFC -v- Avondale United
The current FAI Junior Cup champions will face current FAI Intermediate Cup champions Avondale United in Cooke Park this Sunday with a 3pm kick off.
- FAI Preview: Ballynanty Rovers -v- Drogheda United
Drogheda United will travel down to face Munster Senior League opposition Ballynanty Rovers in Fairgreen at 2.30pm this Sunday in the third round of the FAI Ford Cup.
- FAI Cup: Derry City 3 - 0 Malahide United
Derry got back to winning ways comfortably dispatching of Malahide United 3-0 in the FAI Cup Third Round tie on Friday night at the Brandywell. Derry could and should have won by a lot more but missed chances and predominantly the crossbar stopped them from doing just that.
- FAI Cup: Shamrock Rovers 3 - 0 Longford Town
Pat Fenlon’s Shamrock Rovers side progressed past Longford Town into the quarter-final of the FAI Cup in Tallaght Stadium on Friday night. First half goals from Sean O’Connor, who was sent off late in the game, a superb strike by Gary McCabe and an injury time goal for Patrick Cregg earned the Hoops the 3-0 victory.
- FAI Cup: Cork City 2 - 2 Bohemians
Dan Murray struck an 88th minute equaliser in a pulsating 2-2 draw to deny Bohemians a place in the quarter-final of the Ford FAI Cup at Turner’s Cross on Friday night.
In a game of few chances, Cathal Brady’s second half strike was the difference as Drogheda United defeated Derry City ... Read more...
A superb finish from Rory Gaffney was enough to give Limerick three points against St Pats at Richmond Park on ... Read more...
Below is the Premier Division Top Scorer List 2014 (updated 14 June 2014). If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Below is the First Division Top Scorer List 2014 (updated June 14th 2014). If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...