- In Pictures - EA Sports Cup
- Hoops to play Birmingham City in Tallaght
- FAI confirm Keane can play against England
- List of Match Officials 2013 - Gameweek 15
- League of Ireland Suspensions - Gameweek 15
- Pilkington withdraws from Irish squad
- The Extratime.ie Sportscast - Episode 2
- FAI Ford Cup Second Round fixtures finalised
- Sligo Rovers versus Dundalk rescheduled
- EA Sports Second Round Previews
- League of Ireland Attendances - Gameweek 14
- Dunne laments leaky rearguard
- League of Ireland Midweek Suspensions
- Taylor admits two points were lost
- In Pictures: Women's National League Cup Final 2013
- Buckley delighted with Saints win
- Doherty rues individual mistakes
- In Pictures: Airtricity League Gameweek 13/14
Shelbourne have announced Johnny McDonnell as their new manager.... Read more
Derry put their Airtricity title hopes firmly back on track as Rory Patterson scored an 86th minute winner in a ... Read more...
The managerial regime may have changed at Tolka Park but an all too familiar second half implosion saw Shelbourne slump ... Read more...
It was honours even in a sunny Belfield Bowl on Friday night as an early Shane Tracy goal was cancelled ... Read more...
- Wexford Youths 2 - 1 Finn Harps
Wexford Youths made it three wins in a row in the league and are a team on a good run as they disposed of a lacklustre Finn Harps in Ferrycarrig Park despite the home side playing the last half an hour with ten men. Youths now move joint second in the table with Harps after this deserved victory.
- Bohemians 0 - 2 St. Patrick's Athletic
St. Patrick’s Athletic rose to the top of the Airtricity League Premier Division after a superb attacking display helped them seal an emphatic 2-0 win over Bohemians in Dalymount Park on Friday night.
- Derry City 1 - 1 Cork City
Derry City and Cork City shared the spoils at the Brandywell on Friday night in a game that was devoid of action in the first half but packed with excitement in the second.
- Limerick FC 0 - 0 Sligo Rovers
Limerick and Sligo Rovers played out an entertaining scoreless draw at Thomond Park on Friday night.
- Mervue United 1 - 2 Longford Town
Ten-man Longford Town came away from their clash with Mervue United at Fahy’s Field with maximum points on Friday night.
- Shamrock Rovers 1 - 0 Shelbourne
Shamrock Rovers held on for a nervous 1-0 win over bottom of the table Shelbourne at Tallaght Stadium on Friday night.
- Bray Wanderers 3 - 2 Drogheda United
Jason Byrne scored an injury-time winner against nine man Drogheda United to continue Bray Wanderer’s recent revival with a 3-2 victory on Friday evening at the Carlisle Grounds.
- Dundalk 2 - 3 UCD
UCD beat Dundalk 3-2 at Oriel Park on Friday evening on a night where the quality of finishing was the difference between the sides.
- Mervue United -v- Longford Town
It’s back to the bread and butter of the Airtricity League First Division on Friday night as injury-plagued Mervue United welcome leaders Longford Town to Fahy’s Field. (kick-off 7.45pm).
- Athlone Town -v- Waterford United
Slowly but surely Roddy Collins is beginning to put his mark on Athlone Town as last week’s late winner by Phillip Gorman at Salthill Devon made it four games unbeaten for the Midlanders and propelled them into joint third position in the league.
Drogheda United responded in the best possible manner after their Cup final defeat with a 1-0 victory at Thomond Park ... Read more...
St. Patrick's Athletic and Shamrock Rovers drew 0-0 in an eventful game in the Airtricity League Premier Division at Inchicore ... Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...