- Dundalk Confirm Five for 2015 Season
- FAI disappointed with ticket allocation for Scottish clash
- Dundalk's O'Donnell Jokingly Thanks Rival Fans for Recovery Motivation
- A League - Week 3 Review
- Buckley urges players to do it for the fans ahead of Cup Final date
- Predicting Dundalk v Cork City
- A League - Week 2 Review
- Sutton and O'Neill to referee FAI Senior Cup Finals
- Smith's charges continue excellent start in UEFA Regions Cup
- League of Ireland Suspensions 2014 - Final Gameweek
- Lee Lynch - The Signs Look Good For Limerick
- Russell Eyes "Even More Competitive Limerick" In 2015
- U19 League Suspensions – Week 20th Oct 2014
- Local man Burns appointed Sligo Rovers Chairman
- Scanlon appointed Head of Academy at Finn Harps
- Eastern Region start with a bang as they annihilate East Hungary 4-1
- Ex-League of Ireland players Cross Channel - Week 8
- League Of Ireland as it happened - On Twitter
Athlone have moved quickly to fill the managerial vacancy left by the departure of Keith Long as within hours of ...... Read more
Athlone Town shocked Pats in their own back yard on Friday night as Keith Long and his side won out ... Read more...
League leaders Dundalk are looking to make their game in hand over Cork City count in the tight title race ... Read more...
St. Patrick’s Athletic scored twice in the final two minutes to snatch all three points against Drogheda United in a ... Read more...
- Play-Off Preview: Galway -v- UCD
Eamon Deacy Park is preparing to welcome Premier Division side UCD, for what could be a historic night in Galway FC’s history.
- Play-Off Report: UCD 1 - Galway 2
UCD fell to pieces in the final minutes of their play-off clash against Galway FC as the tribesmen scored twice late to win the first leg of the battle for a Premier Division position for 2015.
- Play-off Preview: UCD -v- Galway FC
UCD will be hoping to continue an impressive two weeks when they take on Galway FC on Monday evening in the first leg of a two legged play-off affair. (Kick-off 7.45pm)
- Dundalk crowned Premier Division Champions 2014
Dundalk FC ended their 19 year wait for a league title in stunning fashion at Oriel Park on Friday evening, passing the stern test posed by Cork City with flying colours in a comprehensive 2-0 victory.
- League Report: Bohemians 2 - 1 Derry City
Owen Heary's reign as Bohemians manager ended on Friday night with a 2-1 win against Derry City in Dalymount Park on the final night of the 2014 season.
- League Report: Shamrock Rovers 1 - 0 Limerick FC
A Gary McCabe second half penalty was enough to see off the challenge of Limerick on Friday night.
- League Report: UCD 1 - 0 Drogheda United
UCD will go onto face Galway FC in the Relegation Play-off First Leg on Monday night after a convincing one-nil win over Drogheda United on Friday night in Belfield. A first half goal from Conor Cannon meant that The Students didn’t need to worry about Athlone Town’s result as it was the midlanders who were automatically relegated on a dramatic final night of League of Ireland action.
- League Report: Sligo Rovers 1 - 4 St. Patrick's Athletic
Sligo Rovers closed out their season with a 4-1 home defeat against former league champions St. Patrick’s Athletic on Friday night.
- Play-Off Preview: Shelbourne -v- Galway F.C
Even though they made the promotion play-off, Shelbourne have no reason to be pleased with their recent form. With two draws and a defeat in their last three games, Shelbourne will need to turn their form around to ensure victory in this promotion play-off.
- League Preview: Athlone Town -v- Bray Wanderers
Despite a timely, surprising win over St. Patricks Athletic last week, a victory elsewhere for UCD meant that Athlone Town's Premier Division fate is no longer in their own hands.
Shamrock Rovers put the disappointment of their recent elimination from the FAI Cup at semi-final stage behind them by beating ... Read more...
Bohemians and Sligo Rovers took a point each from an entertaining 2-2 draw at Dalymount Park on Friday night. Read more...
Below is the Final Premier Division Top Scorer List 2014. If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. Read more...
Below is the Final First Division Top Scorer List 2014. If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...