Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
THE Republic of Ireland U18 side produced an impressive attacking display to beat the Czech Republic 4-0 in an entertaining ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U18 side will play the Czech Republic in the first of two friendly games at Home ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U15s beat Poland 3-1 in an exciting friendly international at Rock Celtic FC, Co Louth, this ...... Read more
PAUL Doolin has named his Republic of Ireland U18 squad for two friendly games with the Czech Republic this week.... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U15 side will play Poland in the second of two friendly games this week at Rock ...... Read more