Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
Match Officials have been appointed to the 16 ties in the Second Round of the Irish Daily Mail FAI Senior ...... Read more
St. Patrick’s Athletic and Drogheda United go into the weekend with two players missing due to suspension. Cobh Ramblers and ...... Read more
REPUBLIC of Ireland U21 Head Coach Noel King today named his squad at a press conference in Galway’s Eamonn Deacy ...... Read more
Tonight's SSE Airtricity League game between Wexford Youths and Athlone Town at Ferrycarrig Park was abandoned at half-time after a ...... Read more
A team of match officials from Northern Ireland will take charge of Friday night’s North West derby at the Brandywell ...... Read more