Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
The suspensions ahead of the midweek Premier Division games have been announced.... Read more
There is a busy four day programme ahead in the SSE Airtricity League with two series of matches in the ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U15 side suffered a 3-1 loss to the Netherlands in their final fixture of the campaign ...... Read more
Match Officials have been appointed for SSE Airtricity League Premier Division fixtures on Friday, April 17 and Monday, April 20. ...... Read more
This week’s suspensions list has been issued by the FAI. This is as follows:... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U15 side will face the Netherlands in the second of two friendly internationals at the Pike ...... Read more