Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
THE Republic of Ireland U19 side suffered a narrow defeat by Czech Republic in their opening game of the UEFA ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland qualified for the UEFA U17 Championships finals after a dramatic final day of their Elite Phase ...... Read more
REPUBLIC of Ireland U21 Head Coach Noel King will be looking for a solid start to the 2017 UEFA U21 ...... Read more
REPUBLIC of Ireland U17 Head Coach Tom Mohan is looking for his side to clinch their place in the UEFA ...... Read more
As the accumulation of yellow cards leaving to suspensions is unlikely to happen this early in the season, we only ...... Read more