Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
TOM Mohan’s Republic of Ireland U17 side began their UEFA Championships Qualifying Round with an emphatic 5-0 victory over Gibraltar ...... Read more
Martin O'Neill has named a provisional 37 man squad for Ireland's upcoming games against Gibraltar and Germany.... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland Women's U17 side will face Denmark in two friendly games at Home Farm FC's Whitehall ground ...... Read more
Fixtures changes in the SSE Airtricity League Premier and First Divisions have been announced following confirmation of the four FAI ...... Read more
Republic of Ireland Women’s National Team defender Karen Duggan flew home from Germany already looking forward to the Euro 2017 ...... Read more