Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
In true Roddy Collins style the former Bohemians and Derry City manager accepts Declan 'Fabio' O'Brien's Ice Bucket Challenge... Read more
REPUBLIC of Ireland U21 boss Noel King has named his squad for their final game of the UEFA U21 Championships ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland Women’s U19s side were beaten in the second of two friendly internationals against Denmark in Sakskobing ...... Read more
Goals from Julie-Ann Russell and Fiona O’Sullivan ensured the Republic of Ireland Women recorded a 2-0 victory over Slovenia in ...... Read more
This week on The Slog Sweep, it's all about the Bob Kerr RSA Irish Senior Cup Final. Clontarf and The ...... Read more
Match officials have been appointed for this weekend’s FAI Ford Cup ties. There are six ties on Friday night and ...... Read more