Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
Match Officials have been appointed for Tuesday’s three Premier Division matches and one First Division game in the SSE Airtricity ...... Read more
KATIE McCabe’s brilliant hat-trick saw Continental Tyres Women’s National League champions Raheny United see off UCD Waves with big help ...... Read more
UCD Waves continued their 100 per cent start to the season with a solid 2-0 victory over a resilient Castlebar ...... Read more
An Orlagh Nolan brace helped UCD Waves to all three points over Cork City Women’s and continue their 100 per ...... Read more
JULIE ANN RUSSELL turned from hero to villain on the first day of the 2014-15 Continental Tyres WNL.... Read more