Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
The 2015 SSE Airtricity League season kicks off on Friday evening with three Premier Division games and three First Division ...... Read more
Waterford had a inconsistent 2014 but how will their 2015 play out.... Read more
The Republic of Ireland Women’s National Team will face Slovakia tomorrow in their second Group A game at the Istria ...... Read more
The first gameweek of the League of Ireland 2015 season kicks off on Friday but due to the fact suspensions ...... Read more
The 2015 SSE Airtricity League Premier and First Divisions kick-off on Friday with six games being played and the remaining ...... Read more