Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
It’s time to Feel the Game! To celebrate the launch of EA SPORTS™ FIFA 15, Extratime.ie have partnered with them ...... Read more
This week on The Slog Sweep, we welcome the man some call Ireland's greatest ever cricketer into studio, Ed Joyce. ...... Read more
REPUBLIC of Ireland U19 Head Coach Paul Doolin has named his squad for a friendly international against the Netherlands at ...... Read more
CORK CITY Women’s FC produced a resilient display away to Wexford last week and will be looking for a similar ...... Read more
GALWAY WFC will look to get off to winning ways in their opening home game of the season when they ...... Read more