Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
It's time to Play Beautiful, and this year were mixing it up - putting all the power in your hands! ...... Read more
There are games across Friday, Saturday and one on Monday as the SSE Airtricity League powers on towards the finishing ...... Read more
The FAI have issued this week's suspension list. Cabinteely are without three first team players while Wexford Youths are also ...... Read more
Savannah McCarthy scored twice as the Republic of Ireland Women's Under 19s recorded a 3-1 victory over Northern Ireland in ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland Development squad ran out winners of the Mayo International Cup in Castlebar today after a 3-0 ...... Read more