Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
NIALL O’REGAN’S first signing as manager of Cork City Women’s FC has been the acquisition of the talented and experienced ...... Read more
Cork City W.F.C. have announced that former Douglas Hall midfielder Stacey Paul has re-signed for the club after a brief ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland Women's U17 side began their new season with a 2-0 win over their Northern Ireland counterparts ...... Read more
It's a bumper weekend of league action with games spread out across Friday, Saturday and Sunda. The FAI have announced ...... Read more
All eyes are now back on domestic action following European exit's for Shamrock Rovers, UCD and Dundalk and here is ...... Read more
Galway United are playing a friendly against a Liverpool XI that includes a host of young, up and coming stars ...... Read more