Today's Player Birthdays
Player Top Scorer Lists
Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
More articles from Extratime Team
This week's suspension list is available below with a number of players set to miss out including Kevin O'Connor who ...... Read more
The mid-season transfer window opens on July 1st and runs for one month with this article being your one stop ...... Read more
A number of Premier Division and First Division games take place this Bank Holiday weekend along with an EA Sports ...... Read more
The weekend's suspension list is now available to view below with Pats hit with two suspensions due to the culmination ...... Read more
This week's match officials have been appointed with the majority of games taking place on Friday before one game on ...... Read more
It went all the way to penalties but Ireland kept their nerve in the Plate Final to end their participation ...... Read more