Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
CHAMPIONS Raheny United returned to the top of the Continental Tyres Women's National League after a hard-earned victory over Galway ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U18 side will face Portugal in the first of two friendly games in Abrantes tomorrow and ...... Read more
Defender Ciaran Coll has committed to Finn Harps for the 2015 season.... Read more
Finn Harps captain Kevin McHugh has appealed for supporters to get actively involved in the club in 2015, which he ...... Read more
WITH last week’s game against UCD Waves being abandoned Peamount United’s record heading into their meeting with leaders Wexford Youths ...... Read more