Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
WEXFORD Youths Women's charge to the Continental Tyres Women’s National League title marched on with a 10-0 crushing of Cork ...... Read more
The close season for Cork City fans ends on Sunday as the Rebel Army play their first pre-season fixture of ...... Read more
UCD Waves aim to get their season back on track when Galway WFC visit Jackson Park on Sunday after their ...... Read more
LEAGUE leaders Wexford Youths Women’s host bottom of the table Cork City Women’s in Ferrycarrig Park as the Continental Tyres ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U15 side went down to a 3-1 loss to an impressive Scotland in an entertaining friendly ...... Read more