Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
The Republic of Ireland won their UEFA European Women’s U17 Championship Qualifying Round Group after a 1-1 draw with hosts ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland's representatives in the UEFA Regions Cup, Eastern Region, continued their impressive form in the competition with ...... Read more
It’s the weekend’s U19 Suspensions list is now available. The following are the players and technical officials that will miss ...... Read more
Neil Doyle will take charge of Friday’s SSE Airtricity League decider at Oriel Park between Dundalk and Cork City.... Read more
It’s the final Suspensions list of the regular league season. One round of games remains in the Artricity League Premier ...... Read more