Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
WEXFORD Youth’s Women sit top of the Continental Tyres Women’s National League after their victory over UCD Waves on Saturday ...... Read more
PEAMOUNT United will look to capitalise on Raheny United's apparent dip in form when they host the champions at Greeogue ...... Read more
GALWAY WFC showed their quality last week when holding champions Raheny United away from home and they will look to ...... Read more
UCD Waves and Wexford Youths meet in a top of the table clash at Jackson Park tonight with the Model ...... Read more
The Republic of Ireland won their UEFA European Women’s U17 Championship Qualifying Round Group after a 1-1 draw with hosts ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland's representatives in the UEFA Regions Cup, Eastern Region, continued their impressive form in the competition with ...... Read more