Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
THE Republic of Ireland U15 side finished off on a winning note in the invitational tournament in Antalya, Turkey, today.... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U15 side will complete their programme of games in the invitational tournament in Turkey tomorrow when ...... Read more
JIM Crawford today named his Republic of Ireland U18 Home-based squad for two international friendly matches against Wales in Tramore ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U15 side went down to a frustrating 1-0 loss to hosts Turkey at the invitational tournament ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U15 side went down to an unfortunate 2-1 loss to the Netherlands in the first game ...... Read more