Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
FOLLOWING Tuesday’s 2-1 win in Dalymount, Tom Mohan will have been happy with a win and a draw from this ...... Read more
PAUL DOOLIN’S Ireland U19 side played out a highly entertaining draw with Romania in Blarney United’s ground in Cork on ...... Read more
MIDFIELDER Ciara Grant took plenty of positives out of the Republic of Ireland Women’s National Team’s opening game against New ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland Women’s U19 squad head to La Manga today as they continue their preparations for next month’s ...... Read more
MATCH officials have been appointed to the opening series of matches in the 2014 SSE Airtricity League which kicks off ...... Read more
NOEL King’s Republic of Ireland Under 21’s were unfortunate to lose at home to Montenegro in their UEFA European Championship ...... Read more