Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
The Irish Defence Forces will face France, Germany and Netherlands this week in their attempt to win the CISM European ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U19 side secured an impressive draw with Switzerland in a thrilling final game of their UEFA ...... Read more
The Republic of Ireland Women’s U17 team will have home advantage when they bid next April to reach the finals ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U21 side drew 2-2 with Russia in a friendly international at Marbella Sports Center in Spain ...... Read more
LEADERS Wexford Youths continued their excellent FAI Continental Tyres Women’s National League form picking up their seventh win of the ...... Read more