Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
THE Bus Éireann Women’s National League annual award nominations for 2013-14 have been confirmed and the team of the season ...... Read more
CASTLEBAR Celtic meet Peamount United in a repeat of last year’s final of this competition. The Mayo side are another ...... Read more
WEXFORD Youths are the form team in the division and will look to cap off their impressive season by clinching ...... Read more
MEGAN Connolly maintained her remarkable goal-scoring record for the Republic of Ireland Women’s U17 side as they beat Scotland 2-0 ...... Read more
BUS Éireann Women’s National League champions Raheny United survived a real scare from Castlebar Celtic to maintain their five point ...... Read more