Today's Player Birthdays
Player Top Scorer Lists
Answers to the quiz will be printed below on Friday 18th January at 1pm.
1. What links Stephen Geoghegan, Liam Coyle, Brian Kerr and Peter Hutton in that order?
2. Which former English International was appointed Assistant manager of Sligo Rovers this week?
3. Combine a former US president with the lead singer of a famous sixties psychedelic rock band to get the name of a former Irish International player?
4. What player has won the League of Ireland Premier Division, First Division, FAI Cup, League Cup and Setanta Cup?
5. Name the former League of Ireland player pictured above?
6. Name two managers who have managed in the League of Ireland and hold a senior International cap for a country other than the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland?
1. SWAI Personality of the Year Awards (1994-97)
2. Gary Stevens
3. Clinton Morrison
4. Fabio O'Brien
5. Pascal Vaudequin
6. Harry Beadles - Dundalk / Wales
Barry Bridges - Pats / Sligo / England
Riach Carter - Cork / England
Jim Craig - Scotland / Waterford
Trevor Hockey - Wales / Athlone Town
David Jack - England / Shels
Bob McAuley - Scotland / Sligo
Bobby Tambling - England / Cork City
John Robertson - Derry City / Scotland
Jim McInally - Scotland / Sligo
More articles from Extratime Team
The Irish Defence Forces team started their CISM European Championships with a 1-1 draw with the French Armed Forces at ...... Read more
THE Republic of Ireland U16 team got off to a winning start in the UEFA Development Tournament as they beat ...... Read more
A largely reduced suspension list this week with just three names on it as Gary McCabe and Kenny Browne face ...... Read more
PAUL Osam's Republic of Ireland U16 squad will travel to Hungary next week for a UEFA Development Tournament.... Read more
This week's match officials have been appointed with big games at Dalymount Park and Turners Cross.... Read more
Roddy Collins has just one game left to serve on his one game ban while Ollie Horgan is also set ...... Read more