- League of Ireland Suspensions 2014 - Gameweek 20
- Buckley bitterly disappointed after Legia loss
- Berg eyes up Celtic clash after super win over Saints
- Berg expecting better performance in Tallaght
- League of Ireland Match Officials 2014 - Gameweek 20
- Belief is the key for O'Brien
- League the priority for Caulfield & Morrissey
- Video: Republic of Ireland Women's U19 goals v Sweden
- In Pictures: Shelbourne 0 - 4 Bradford City
- Buckley satisfied with display in Warsaw
- League announces fixture changes due to European involvement
- Possibility of Pat's v Celtic for Irish champions
- Northern Irish Internationals secure new Clubs
- Berg rues Legia performance against Saints
- Ireland begin European Nations Cup with historic victory
- Video: Christy Fagan goal versus Legia Warsaw
- Robbie Keane sweet long range strike for LA
- League of Ireland Match Officials 2014 - Gameweek 19
Cork City have confirmed that Brian Lenihan has been discharged from hospital in Dublin.... Read more
Vinny Faherty stole the headlines with a first-half hat-trick as Galway FC stormed to a big 4-1 victory at home ... Read more...
Chants of 'Sack the board' and 'We want Croly out' greeted the final whistle at Tallaght Stadium tonight after Shamrock ... Read more...
Bohemians have won their first game of the season at Dalymount Park, thanks to a 2-0 win over Cork City ... Read more...
- League Preview: Wexford Youths -v- Shamrock Rovers B
Wexford Youths welcome the youths of Shamrock Rovers to Ferrycarraig Park on Friday night for this SSE Airtricity League First Division clash (kick off 8pm).
- League Preview: Shamrock Rovers -v- Drogheda United
The Hoops come into this one having beaten Cork City 2-0 in the quarter finals of The EA Sports Cup, on Monday, while The Hoops also achieved an impressive 3-0 victory over Bray, at The Carlisle grounds, in the league last Friday. Hoops manager, Trevor Croly expects his side to be brimming with confidence following impressive results in recent weeks.
- Champions League Preview: St Pats -v- Legia Warsaw
St Patrick's Athletic could create another night for Irish football to remember, if they can overcome Polish champions Legia Warsaw in the Champions League Second Qualifying Round, 2nd leg on Wednesday night.
- EA Cup: Shamrock Rovers -v- Cork City
Shamrock Rovers are the current holders of the EA Sports Cup and they will be hoping to retain the trophy they won in the final against Drogheda United last year.
- League Report: Shamrock Rovers B 0 - 2 Shelbourne
Goals from Dylan Connolly and substitute Lee Duffy saw Shelbourne keep the pressure on First Division pace setters Longford Town with what could be described as a slightly flattering 2-0 Ringsend derby win over a spirited Shamrock Rovers 'B' side at Tallaght Stadium.
- League Preview: Shamrock Rovers B -v- Shelbourne
It is tough task in Tallaght that awaits Shamrock Rovers’ First Division team on Sunday afternoon when Shelbourne cross the Liffey to take on the Hoops (kick off 2pm). Shels currently sit second place in the table while the Hoops are second last, having lost six matches in a row.
- League Report: Cobh Ramblers 0 - 3 Longford Town
A David O’Sullivan hat-trick helped Longford Town to a 3-0 win over Cobh Ramblers at St. Colman’s Park on Saturday night to move four points clear at the top of the SSE Airtricity First Division.
- League Preview: Cobh Ramblers -v- Longford Town
Cobh Ramblers welcome the new Airtricity League First Division leaders Longford Town to St. Colman’s Park on Saturday evening. Kick off 7.45pm.
- League Report: Finn Harps 0 - 0 Galway
Seeing as Finn Harps had shared two draws already this season in the SSE Airtricity League First Division, perhaps it wasn’t all that surprising that there was a third share of the spoils at Finn Park on Friday.
- League Report: Bray Wanderers 0 - 3 Shamrock Rovers
Shamrock Rovers moved into third place in the Airtricity League with a 3-0 win over Bray Wanderers in the Carlisle Grounds on Friday evening. It was Bray’s fifth league loss on the bounce. While the Seagulls were the better team in the first half, the Hoops scored three goals in 15 second half minutes from Dean Kelly, Jason McGuinness and Shane Robinson to earn all three points and move them above St. Pat’s in the table.
Goals from Gareth Coughlan and Sean McCarron meant that Shelbourne and Finn Harps shared the points in an entertaining match ... Read more...
St. Patrick Athletic’s European adventures came to an ubrupt end at Tallaght Stadium on Wednesday night when Polish champions Legia ... Read more...
Below is the Premier Division Top Scorer List 2014 (updated 14 June 2014). If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
Below is the First Division Top Scorer List 2014 (updated June 14th 2014). If you spot a mistake, you can contact us at extratimeLive@gmail.com or tweet us at @ExtratimeNews. We will keep this page up to date as the season progresses so bookmark it for future reference. Read more...
The second Gameweek of the Airtricity League saw 43 cards shown across ten games. Of those, only one red was shown. Read more...
Irish footballers, just like the rest of the world, are Twitter mad. We aim to keep an up to date list on all twitter accounts associated with League of Ireland, Women's National League and Northern Irish League as well as Irish players abroad. Read more...